Chris Brown Isn’t Giving Any Interviews In 2012
If you’re looking to interview Chris Brown in 2012 you’re out of luck. The pop star’s manager has announced that Brown will be implementing a ban on interviews in the new year preferring to let the singer’s music speak for itself.
Brown’s manager Tina Davis told Billboard that their strategy was “not have him do interviews but to concentrate on performing and recording” and added that the idea had been in the works for a while. This seems like a pretty smart move after Brown got a ton of bad press for throwing a chair through a backstage window at Good Morning America last year after he was asked about his ex-girlfriend Rihanna.
“We’re not trying to be rude, selfish or disrespectful to anyone in any way,” Davis continued. “If people are going to judge anything, judge him for his talent. He signed up to sing and entertain. Not to talk about his personal life.” Hey, the strategy has worked for Kanye West … although we’re not sure if Brown will adopt Kanye’s epic Twitter rant tendencies during the lock out.
Chris Brown – “Strip”
So what do you think of Brown’s decision to avoid interviews and do you think the strategy will make you focus more on the music? Let us know while you listen to Chris Brown Radio!
She Ain't You
Chris Brown | Myspace VideoTags :
Music News Headlines
- Swizz Beatz May Not Be CEO Of Megaupload Posted 1 day ago
- Leaks of the Week: ASAP Rocky, Sleigh Bells and more Posted 1 day ago
- LAPD Offers $25,000 Reward For Information On M-Bone Murder Posted 1 day ago
- Amy Winehouse’s Father Announces Tribute Concert Posted 1 day ago
- Katy Perry Sets Another Digital Milestone With “E.T.” Posted 1 day ago
- Bruce Springsteen To Release New Album March 5 Posted 1 day ago