Funny or Die Does Oscars Trailer With Billy Crystal; Still A Flop
The Academy Award nominees will be announced Tuesday, January 24th, but today the Academy released the first trailer to pull in viewers. Although Billy Crystal as a host is considered a safe bet to secure the normal, older crowd, the aim with this trailer is definitely the younger audience.
Produced by Funny or Die, this commercial is definitely a departure from the traditional ones we’ve seen in the past. The big question now is whether or not it will have enough moxy to pull in the younger viewers. What about it? Will you be watching the 84th Academy Awards on Sunday, January 26th, on ABC?
- Behind the ‘Daredevil Camerawork’ of ‘Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance’ Posted 39 minutes ago
- Teen Mom 2 Rcap: FIVE OH EIGHT! Posted 1 hour ago
- ‘Glee’ Preview: Michael Jackson Tribute is Epic Posted 4 hours ago
- Before He Was Famous: Kanye West Posted 18 hours ago
- Demi Moore in Hospital for Substance Abuse Posted 19 hours ago
- Selena Gomez Goes Big With ‘The Sky is Everywhere’ Movie Posted 1 day ago